STAT Ambulance Service is a current ALS Provider in the state of South Carolina. Our Nationally Registered Paramedics and EMTs are available for rapid response, treatment and transport of sick and injured individuals. Our Services include Urgent, Non-Emergent, and Hospital inter-facility transport. We can handle ventilator dependent patients and critical patients with multiple interventions.
- Advanced Life Support capabilities including 12 lead cardiac monitoring, Capnography, Ventilator, IV infusion pumps
- Non-emergent stretcher transport to doctor’s offices, out-patient facilities, Dialysis centers
- Hospital to Hospital transfers, Nursing Facility transfers, Psychiatric transfers
- Wheel Chair Transport Services
- Long-Distance Transport
- Comfortable and Safe Bariatric Stretcher Transport Services
- Ventilator assisted patient transfers
All of our paramedics are ACLS, Pals, and CPR certified. We also offer out-of-state transports–call us at (843) 242-7828 to learn about our very competitive rates.